Ha, I'm kidding. But, let's get to it.
1. Desert Boots. Oh, yeahhhhh. So, I'm sure a lot of you have seen me walking down the hall in some busted suede desert boots, and I think it's time i got a new pair. These Clarks are going to look great after the leather gets all worn out (get it?!).
2. Plaid shirts. I don't really think this needs an explanation, but I love the sound of my blogging voice (I may be crazy...). Lalalalalalalalalalala blog voice. This one is from J. Crew. It's real crute, if you know what I mean.
3. L.L. Bean Boots and boot socks. Can't have boots without boot socks. Surprisingly, socks can get expensive (yes, I am talking about J. Crew), but I found some for relatively cheap at Target. Of course they are not as luxurious as 88 dollar cashmere socks, but they will do. And I'm not raggin' on J. Crew, I love me some J. Crew.
4. Kanye West. Ummm.....yeah. He's on my list. So this idea of me being crazy (or cray) is coming back: I'm obssesed with Kanye. He is the epitome of a well-dressed man. Let's look at him.
|both pics courtesy of The Sartorialist|
I know these pics just sparked an undying love for him in your heart. He's just so stylish. And all other good things in this world (I'll do an in-depth exploration of my love for him on a later date). I went to his concert and got a shirt, but I really only like it because it says "Kanye West" on the back. I'm also assuming it's obvious which person I am in the picture below....I am more hoping than assuming.
5. And last, but not least, I am going to wish for another intangible thing. Can you guess what it is?? No? I am wishing that my favorite teacher (the other Kanye fan in that pic) and his wife enjoy their time with their newborn baby. I know they will, but let's all take some time and send good vibes and love their way. I'm so happy for them, and their destined-to-be-hopeless-romantic December baby. And just so everyone knows, the baby's name is Riri.
Okay, you caught me. Her name isn't Riri.